GroundProbe’s VP Technology, Fernanda Carrea
GroundProbe has always been serious about collaboration. What began as a university-industry partnership in 1993 through to today – collaboration is still the engine to our new product development agility and speed to market.
Through the power of collaboration, we have been able to provide our customers with constant innovative technological solutions to high-value problems, as well as contribute extensively as an industry market leader.
As part of our open, transparent, and inclusive work culture, we go beyond virtual organisational charts and physical location boundaries. We work as a united team, actively listening and encouraging each other to ask tough questions, provide constructive feedback and bring new ideas into consideration. We hear all voices, with every member’s input valued equally. It is often the casual conversations and interactions that become an opportunity for the cross-pollination of our best ideas.
We do not focus solely on technology. Our best-in-class global collaboration networks span both technical and non-technical teams, partners and advisors who work together to think like owners, to focus on what will provide ultimate value to the business and reduce our time-to-market.
We also view any problems holistically to provide a well-thought-out cross-functional solution, to ensure we adhere to our values commitment of keeping people and communities safe.
Collaboration, as we see it, is not an option. We actively seek it. Why?
- It creates a more educated and united workplace. Communication and transparency are strong characteristics within our work culture. We know what other teams do; we understand how we can each contribute to our ultimate business goals.
- It unites the technical and non-technical. We are connected, no silos, leveraging on our diversity.
- It encourages teamwork and provides a strong sense of belonging. We have the tools and opportunities to connect with one another and provide genuine, constructive feedback.
- It drives performance, motivation and engagement. Collaboration encourages everyone in the team to give their best.
- It fosters innovation. The varied perspectives that each member provides often lead to innovative solutions and the best possible results.
At GroundProbe, we take pride in our hard work, dedication and passion for making a difference. Our best-in-class collaboration is what links us, enabling us to become a global innovation powerhouse, a great place to work and the trusted partner of companies around the world.